Food Cart Franchising Business Opportunity

Since I posted about the Ice Breaker Scramble I’ve been getting a lot of comments and messages about franchising this business, sadly they are not yet open to franchising and are still enjoying the benefits of running the family business.  Branching into franchising is a very serious business and they want to maintain the quality of their product among others.

Anyway, since there is a great demand for franchising  I came across this food cart franchising business opportunity that everyone might be interested.  The capital is very low and the chance and the income opportunity is limitless.  Food is the easiest way to market as long as you are in a good location and you serve good food you can never go wrong

For as low as Php25,000 you can operate your own business.   A single food cart with your choice of product, Pork, Sharksfin & Shrimp Siomai, Quail Egg Siomai, Ham Siomai, Pork Mushroom Siomai, Kani Crab Siomai, Chili Crab Siomai, Hotdog Siomai, Longanisa Siomai & Corned Beef Siomai.  Stir Fry Noodles, Rice In A Bowl,  Hamburger, Pizza, Hotdog and more.

The Php25,000 franchise fee includes the following

- DTI Assistance

- Training of Service crew
- Product Updates and Price List
- Business Registration Seminar
- Franchise Seminar
- Marketing and Sales Campaign
- Plus Free E-load Activation Dealership to (all networks)
- Accident Insurance P50,000.00 by SunLife Financial

I will entertain serious business inquiries only.  There are options for a 2-in1 cart, 3-in1 cart or a classic cart perfect for malls.  Price ranges from Php35,000 to Php120,000 .  This is a one-time franchise fee only.

For serious business inquiry please leave your contact info on the comment section (I will not post your email address and cellphone numbers for your own privacy I will contact you in the next few days after inquiry.) Thank you!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED WITH THE FOOD FRANCHISING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, please complete the survey below and we will send you details as soon as possible. Thank you!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

188 Responses to “Food Cart Franchising Business Opportunity”

1. Trina says:

hi. kindly email me details as to ice scramble business. i’m really interested. many thanks

2. Klaudette says:

Hi! I’d like to inquire about Ice Breaker Scrambles Food Cart. Can you send me your contact number so we can talk about the frachise. Thank you!

3. mitzi sobiron says:

I am interested and serious to franchise scramble business.

Please reply asap. I am ready to do the business. I have already the place where to put the cart.

Thank you.

4. erika says:

i am interested please send me your contact number

5. mae says:

hi, im interested in ice scramble franchising pls.send me all details and how much the cost of package.thanks &GOD BLESS.

6. hasmin says:

hi pls send me the details to [email protected]

7. hasmin says:

hi.please send me the details.thanks

8. hasmin says:

hi pls send me the details.thanks

9. Diana Galang says:

For franchising information text me at, 09261743764.. Godbless :)

10. irene salvatus says:

Hi1 I’m really interested in franchising Ice Breaker.. Can you send me your contact number or if you can send me all the details and how much will be the cost.. Thank you.. I’ll be waiting for your reply.

11. she says:

hi i am seriously interested with this business ice scrable franchising. pls send me all the details. asap. thanks

12. che says:

good day! im interested in Ice Breaker Scrambles Food Cart, please email me the information and the price. thanks!

13. jennifer luzon says:

hi, i am interested in ice scramble franchising can you please email me regarding this matter. i am looking forward to.more power and god bless.

14. Celina says:

HI. i’m very much interested in food cart franchise. i hope you can help me out. i prefer ice scramble though. thanks a bunch.

15. yanchie says:

me and my friends are very much interested in this food cart biz, but we prefer ice scramble, kindly send me the details and i’ll just share it to my friends. thanks

16. eder bundalian says:

pls send me the details about franchising. i hope u help me. tnx

17. mariecris omar says:

i really want the ice scrammble business.
    if ever you are ready to franchise your product please let me know.
    i am hoping for you positive response.

18. arriane says:

pls send me all the details and requirement needed to submit to your office..i’m interested with franchising business

19. rhea bondoc says:

interesyed po ako mag franchise ng icebreaker scrumble paki send nyo po ang details tnx god bless

20. Mae Pabico says:

I am seriously considering putting an ice scramble cart in front of my store. pls advise. tnx

21. bernadette sanchez says:

hello… im from guiguinto bulacan iam really interested in ice breaker franchising, please…. hope to hear from you soon….thanks…

22. Salve B. Amoroso says:

hello!can you please send me the detail about franchising ice cramble..tanx
    God bless!

23. edden gomez says:

hi …can i have inform how to avail food card business….thanks!

24. Shiela says:

Good day! Kindly email me all the details po na kelangan ko for franchising. thanks po

25. lynne alcazar says:

Hi! Im seriously interested on you food cart Franchising. Can you give me the detail ang what food cart Franchising are good in the market…

26. GIA LARIOZA says:

09216484235 please txt me..i want to franchise this ice cramble cart..

27. Melba says:

hi im interested on your food cart franchising.kindly send me the details. tnx!

28. FLorence says:

Please Give Me Your Number i want a franchise

29. MADELINE says:

Hi!!can you email the details of franchising ice scrumble,thanks.

30. Bem Ferrer says:

I’m interested. I want to know the details. I would appreciate you immediate response.

31. Ronald Intal says:

Affordable Foodcart Franchise for Every Juan…

Kindly visit this link

Thanks! :-)

32. Jocelyn Zuniga says:

paki send naman po lahat ng product list na pwede i franchise. thanks

33. Leony Castillo says:

paki send naman all the items na pwede i franchise except for the ice cramble… ung affordable din lang tulad ng ice cramble.. thanks… I’LL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY…

34. Ronald says:

Hi Leony, I am a franchise consultant and our company (Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc.) offers the most affordable foodcart franchise in the Philippines… We have different foodcart concepts like siopao, siomai, stir-fry noodles and a lot more!
    Kindly contact me @ 09053769921 / 09321263450 / 09491330465 for more information.. Thanks and have a great day ahead! :)

35. janice says:

Hi,
    http://www.affordablefranchisingfoodcart.com, offers an affordable foodcart franchise, for a low as 26,888.00, no hidden charges! all in! no quota!
    You can visit my website to view complete details. Thank you!

36. Hi, I couldn’t find a contact form and it’s really important that I reach you so I hope you don’t mind me posting here. WOW, what an interesting little blog you have here :) ! I also run one similar to Food Cart Franchising Business Opportunity | Matakaw Ako!, I guess great haha. I’ve been following your site for a while now and I’ve got some bad news – you’re wasting your time if you’re only making a couple hundred bucks or even a few thousand a month. You can be doing SO much more. There are a lot of tips and tricks that will help you improve your google and yahoo ranking, just some stuff I’ve learned over the ages. It’s easy! It shouldn’t take you more than 5-10 minutes. Please reach me today at BigBloggerJake [at] gmail.com. I’ll check my spam folder and you should too, I know email filters are crazy these days. Looking forward to boucing ideas with you!

37. Hazel A. Mauleon says:

hi…thanks for the opportunity to reach you. i’m interested and serious in franchising ice scramble. Its affordable for the customers and attractive to the kids. It also remind me of my childhood. Kindly send me all the details and your contact numbers. Thank you.

38. Susan Santos says:

Pls send me details bout the ice breaker scramble i am very interested po…