Icebreaker Ice Scramble

Ice scramble.  A yummy sweet and cold treat from crushed ice mixed with skim milk, sugar, chocolate syrup and some flavoring. I used to buy this from the street vendor near our school when I was in highschool, I really don’t care or listen to whatever the news said about side street food being bad for your health and that they are dirty.  All I know is it taste good and a cheap and perfect treat after a long day in school.

After my tummy became so sensitive to street food, I was food poisoned a couple years ago, so I’m kinda “choosy” where I eat.  No street food.   I haven’t had one as long as I can remember not until yesterday.

Icebreaker Icescramble

Will you look at that!  This doesn’t look like the ones I had this one look so much better!  Look at all those syrup and powdered skim milk on top.

Icebreaker Icescramble

And its just Php15.oo! This is the large size, there’s a medium size one for P10.00 and the small one for Php7.00 really inexpensive huh?

Promise it taste soooo good.  An extra scoop of powdered skimmed milk is Php 4.00.  It’s perfect for those who are looking for a cheap but yummy iced cold treat this summer.

Icebreaker Ice Scramble Stall At SM Fairview

I saw folks troop a stand by the escalator at the mall.  When I saw it it says Icebreaker Ice Scamble!  Memories of my happy highschool days flashed that I decided to try one for myself.

Franchising is no longer accepted. Thank You!

Be Sociable, Share!
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

847 Responses to “Icebreaker Ice Scramble”

1. arturo r. barro III says:

hi….gud day! it would be of so much help if you can send me info. on how i could franchise Icebreaker Scramble. I really wanted to have one here in our place. Thank You. God bless.

2. marilou matias says:

hi,
    please send me info on how to have a franchise of your product.
    thank you very much.

3. EMELITA M. BARBON says:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN I FRANCHISE UR GOODS? I WOULD LIKE TO FRANCHISE HERE IN OUR PLACE IN ANABU 2 B, IMUS CAVITE CAN U HELP ME AND HOW MUCH? PLS REPLY AT MY EMAIL AD TNX GOD BLESS …

4. wenz claveria says:

hi

You have a wonderful product. If you don’t mind, i want to be part of this business. May i know how to have a franchise of your product? Waiting for your favorable response.

Thanks.
    God Bless

5. wenz claveria says:

Hi

Can you tell me how to have a franchise of your product? Thanks. God Bless.

6. ram says:

good day sir/madam, i would like to know how to franchise ur business and how much? pls e.mail me thank you..

7. ariane says:

Hi I would like to know how much is the franchise of icebreaker scramble pls email me all the information thank you.

8. Mhe Pacheco says:

Hi, kindly pls email me info re franchising, tnx

9. ALVIN AYSON says:

Hi. i would like to know how can i franchise of your product. ? I wanted to have here in our place at langkaan 1, dasmariñas city.. please reply. tnx

10. Nilo says:

Hello. I just want to know how could I franchise your goods? please reply at my email. thank you. God Bless.

11. floreli v. yabes says:

hi i just want to know how much to be franchise in your product 09206191645

12. how much is the franchise?

13. carmen perez says:

I am interested in franchising in your product….pls. reply with my email…or u can contact me in my cel # 09279234398…thank you

14. jenny says:

hi i’m interested on ice breaker scramble.I would like to know on how to franchise. please send me the details 09193288898

15. joseph says:

hi, i’m very interested to have a franchise of your product/business…i’d like to know the details…thanks

16. Jesus F. Diala says:

hello…

pls send me ur complete quotation, freebies, etc.. i am interested to have one….

[email protected]

brgds

17. pam says:

hi,,,im interested of to have a franchise of your product ice braeker scramble.can you please send me more information about franchising of your product,,the procedure once you open the franchising and how much the cost of initial investment and tha total cost of franchising of ice breaker scramble!,,,thanks….

18. lanie says:

hi! i’m interested n franchising ur busness..can u pls send me some details?..such as the inclusions and the total cost of investments..tnx!

19. Haideelisa Faigao says:

20. Haideelisa Faigao says:

im very interested to ahve franchise.. please let me know the details and how much… thank you…. 09161605627

21. josef yu says:

hai….kindly send me the details about ur business and how much it cost the complete package? how much is the franchise? my email is [email protected]

22. kim says:

I’m very interested to have a franchise. Please let me know the datails and how much. Thank you

23. CHIEL PILAR says:

hi may i know how much will it cost and the complete package pls….

24. arellano rola says:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am interested in bringing “Ice Breaker Scrambles” to our place in the Visayas. May I ask for franchising details(fee,inclusive items, start-up ingredients, training,etc.) Kindly send your reply thru my email: [email protected]

Thank you.

25. Joyce dela Vega says:

Please email me all the details regarding the ice scramble franchise. Thank you.

26. Joyce dela Vega says:

Please email me details regarding ice breaker franchise. Thank you.

27. Thess says:

This send me info regarding franchising, I’m interested. tnx

28. please email me details regarding franchising of ice scramble..thank you!!!web [email protected] also in smart cp..# 09196653691 or 09202997024

29. i am really interested to this business.because our place theres no such thing yet,if you don’t mind how much the frnchise of this icebreaker ice scramble?please give me details about it.i am planning to put here in one of busiest town in pangasinan.what is ur email address.thanks

30. JOSE H. JAVIER says:

good day,please email me details regarding franchising of ice scramble..my email is [email protected] and my celphone no. is 09325198866.Thank you and God Bless!!!

31. lily beth says:

im interested to franchise ur product… kindly text/call me on my num. 09177851410. tnx

32. liza d. says:

how much it will coat the whole package, tnx… here,s my contacr # 09179215973

33. lester says:

ice scramble franchise iloilo area contact me..09064608289

34. marbie says:

AFFORDABLE FOOD CART FRANCHISE FOR AS LOW AS P21,888!!!
    ALL-IN PACKAGE, READY TO OPERATE

you can also browse on this website:

Contact me @ 0905-3536343
    Thanks!

35. Jemmlee says:

Im interested to francise in ur icebreaker business, please send me details…This is my no. 0909-385-9355 thanks!!!

36. josh says:

I’m interested to francise your icebreaker business. kindly email the details. also this is my mobile number 09164856005

37. I’m interested , please send me details. This is my c.p.#09324571024,area Makati city.

38. faye says:

how much?paki send lng sa email add ko [email protected]

39. aileen says:

im also interested to francise icebreaker.just send me more details about this, my cel # is 09393066591

40. I would also like to francise icebreaker.Please just send me the details on my cellphone # 09393066591

41. luzy says:

I’m interested to franchise your icebreaker business here in davao. Can you send me the details on my email.

Thank you.

42. nida de silva says:

how much po icebreaker fpakisend po sa email tnx po

43. jerry says:

I want to franchise ice breaker product. Can you pls send me the details on my email or contact my #09166138172

44. rons says:

Hi! I am a Franchise Consultant.. Our company offers the most affordable foodcart franchise in the Philippines…

We also have our Ice Scramble Foodcart concept (Icy Pink Ice Scramble) for only Php42,888 ALL IN!!!

If interested kindly contact me @ 09053769921 / 09321263450 / 09491330465

Thanks… :)

45. dan says:

magkano po ang franchise fee pki send naman po ng quotation thanks….

46. may says:

47. may says:

hi will you pls send me info sa pag franchise. i want to get one. here is my number 09196921144 or email me at [email protected] thanks very much